NEW POWER SUPPLIES BY GRS !
UPGRADE YOUR PSU!
For smaller Amek / TAC
(smaller Scorpion's, BC2,
BC3 consoles for example)
note: Higher Power Power Supplies are available for larger consoles
Power Supply Power Output
Volts DC at 5 Amps (for console audio positive rails)
17.5 Volts DC at 5 Amps (for console audio negative rails)
Volts DC at 0.5 Amps (for console phantom power)
Supply Input Voltage (from wall plug)
voltage is set to:
Volts AC, 50/60 Hertz at 3.75 Amps
be changed in field to:
Volts AC by changing 2 wires on the Power Transformers
* Includes a sturdy 19" Rack Chassis with black anodized front panel &
* Front panel illuminated power switch with 4 fuse holders & LED indicators
for input and output protection
* 80mm cooling fan with low acoustic noise level (32 dB) and removable internal
air filter for easy cleaning
* All electrical components are UL/CSA Listed, including cable, connectors, PSU
fans, fuse holders and terminal blocks. All
internal connections are arranged for ease of repair or
replacement 'in field', should the need
* All GRS Power Supplies carry a full 5 Year 'Parts & Labor' Warranty
(shipping not included).
* Various power outlet connectors are available. Shown above is the standard 4
pin XLR connector
used on many
of the lower current model AMEK / TAC consoles. For higher powered power
a variety of connectors
are available to match your application.
* Internal airflow from the cooling fan is directed past the power module high
power transistors and
out through the ventilated cabinet top
panel. This provides excellent cooling, long life and higher
overall PSU reliability.
* The internal power supply modules provide excellent output voltage regulation
with extremely low
AC ripple. An
internal voltage trim pot allows the output voltage to be trimmed +/- 5%.
GRS Power Supplies offer you higher current output at lower noise and AC